kat's korner

Sunday, December 19

But you’re dating the guy who should be my boyfriend

So I’m listening to Simon & Garfunkel which I haven’t done in a while but I figured it would be nice to get me off my “God Only Knows” kick. That’s the only song I have listened to for the last month and I suspect I might listen to it this month to. Actually now that I thought of it perhaps I will listen to it now. The dynamics of this song really can’t be beat. The opening cords, the tambourine in the background the words it just makes me swoon. And dance and want to love, you know I just fucking love it.

So I went to see Finding Neverland tonight, it was one of those movies that makes you want to think tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life. Or makes you want to be a Buddhist and meditate all day. Or at least that’s what it did for me. But it did make me want to buy a journal so I could write and draw and record ideas for future projects as they pop into my head. You know because apparently I have forgotten that I could write for fun. Holly and I agree that we feel stupider then in high school, which seems a shame. Doesn’t matter. That’s my new catchphrase, well not so much catchphrase as thing I say a lot sometimes. List of things that have been replaced:
Lady
Bitchface
Hobag
Yeah well
Can’t win them all


Talking is fun and so is hanging out with Amanda and Holly.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    katherine- i am so glad i got to see you before leaving for FL. I am glad you started a blog. I meant to ask you last night if you were still writing. I've missed you. Thanks for the Will and Grace DVD. I l-ah-ve it. I'm 50. 5- O soldiers. I am calling when i get back. Nerverland made me want to

    be the mother of a precious boy like Peter
    believe that everyone everything has such amazing potential and that i might be able to help people realize that

    Merry Christmas

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1