kat's korner

Monday, December 20

Ms. Scrooge



Woohoo I didn't abandon this journal after the first entry, although I have to admit sadly enough this entry does feel a little bit labored. oh well.

So it's cold here, and apparently it snowed in Norcross, which is cool. It feels like it could snow in this room. haha "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" just came on the radio, which brings me to a very important point: It doesn't feel like Christmas this year.

Seriously I can't believe its less than a week, I feel like such a freaking scrooge, even the kids i see around seem more jaded towards the idea of Christmas. All the materialism that surrounds it I guess just finally consumed it for me. Ugh what a pisser I used to LOVE Christmas. I wish the three ghosts of tenses could visit me. Let's see who could visit me from the past... like I guess that could be like the barista at Starbucks last night who I grimaced at because she was so surly. and the ghost of christmas present could be my drawing teacher because frankly I'm not entirely convinced she's not some kind of ghost. Finally, for Christmas future it could be the grim reaper because that's who it always is.

So anyway we could travel back to Christmas past to when this guy down the street put Charlie Brown on top of his roof. And I used to watch the Christmas specials on Nickolodeon and everything was so warm and cozy and you loved whatever you received and you were so excited about getting your family presents you always ended up telling them what they were.

Installment 2: never? haha.

Oh geez I'm tired.

Amanda! yeah it was so nice seeing you too I have definatly missed talking to you, have an extremely merry christmas in florida.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    With the wind chill it's -10 degrees and I had to go shopping in the city. Oh the mistakes we make... congrats on the art school though you talented bitch!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1