kat's korner

Sunday, December 26

mouthofdasouth strikes again

there I said it. "Mothofdasouth" is my screenname on this blogger. why? I believe it has to do with my collection of Southern Shotglasses and my fascination for the inappropriate behavior of Ms. Fannie Flagg as a panelist on Match Game.

I have never quite settled on my opinion of the South. I think it's something like your family. Sometimes it embarrasses you and you wish it weren't around, but then if someone says something about it you get really defensive.

I think I might have accidentally quoted Jeff Foxworthy in the last paragraph and for that please accept my most sincere apologies.

Today was pleasant and I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes and for not hating me for being self-indulgent. I would also like to report that I took one of the most satisfying naps of my life today on the den couch. If anyone has had trouble sleeping lately please come over and you can use it. Heavenly.

My robe reminds me of a hotel, and so perhaps I will pretend like I live in a hotel like Royal Tenenbaum or Eloise or Paris Hilton. That's hot.

I ate some chocolate cake today and it made me sick. so why don't you decide Katherine's body? Are you allergic to chocolate or aren't you? Come on, fess up.

Because of my God-given napping abilities I am often unable to sleep at night. Go figure. As I have tired of the internet, movies, and books I am left with most peculiar activities such as washing the grout between the tile, counting the strands on the carpet, and painting endless coats of nailpolish. If anyone has any suggestions for more constructive activities I implore you to leave them in comment form.

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to You and Yours.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger sg said…

    Hmmmm...napping is good. Just dropped in randomly by clicking the "next blog" button at the top of the page.

    Merry Christmas to you. Congrats on the good nap. My family is all about the naps.

    You can click on my name below here and check out my blog...

    Peace on Earth,

    steve

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    things to do in the middle of the night: ummm... i happen to adore your writing abilities. organize stuff. and apparently clicking next blogg and adding comments, oh wait that is online(thanks to steve/steven for that idea). cook. drink alot of water. draw-- you seem to be good at that too.
    i'm glad yesterday was better

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1