kat's korner

Wednesday, December 29

what was he thinking anyway?

so i have worked at the baby's room today and yesterday, and then like half hour before I was going to leave Sheryl, one of the owners was like do you want to work tomorrow? And I was like yeah I guess why not? because you know money is always nice, and I enjoy the baby's room no matter how many times I have to say "good morning the baby's room and child space" in one day. But I am quite exhausted. And I haven't shopped at all, I need to return some stuff.

I went to belk today because i have this credit to spend and the stupid employees wouldn't wait on me. pisser i was running late anyway.

gosh my eyes are about to close. i don't know what to wear tomorrow.

today i was driving back from getting lunch and the sun was shining and i was driving down 141 past school and towards the baby's room and it felt just like summer. it was such a weird sensation like the past 4 months never happened. It was strange and I'm tired.

I made a gingerbread man at annie's tonight, mine was "the regular man" and featured a wife beater, an inordinate amount of hair on chest and arms, jeans, stuble, and a beer belly.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Dear "Kat's Korner"
    your gingerbread man sounds hi-freakin-larious. I heard that Mary is planning on attending Michelle's new year's eve party. hmm I told her I had a day and a half to consider whether I want to see everyone from highschool just yet. I know Amanda could do something. maybe we can just play "hi bob" and watch the big ball drop or something. Sheesh I don't know! What is important is that five years ago tonight, I spent the night at your house.
    We went to the Dollar Tree and I purchased some triple A batteries just in case the world ended due to Y2K. We spent the night in your second house (aka the first house you lived in, in the neighborhood where you live now). I believe that was the infamous night when we wrote a fake email to Jack Harris and taunted fate by even writing his email address in the To: line. Thank goodness we never clicked "send!" He might have ended up throwing us on his mattress in his apartment, too. What a weird year.

    So anyway, happy December 30th. Sheesh that was a half-decade ago. I want to crawl up in a little ball and go to sleep...in a cryogenic chamber. I Will Never Age!! We Will Not Get Older!

    never never never never gonna get married.
    PS and THAT'S a divorce!
    PPS distantly mine, Becky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1