kat's korner

Monday, November 21

if you could just do what i wish you would

yeah you know who you are. Lately, it's really bothering me that people won't/can't read my mind and comply.

I mean seriously I'm yelling my thoughts at you in my head and you just stand there like a schmuck.

This week should be nice.

Monday- work
Tuesday-work, pickup Becky and bro from Marta
Wednesday- lunch with family, drive to brunswick
Thursday- Thanksgiving
Friday- Come home, shop with jenna and megan, hang out with Becky et al
Saturday- Work, party at Callie's

So yeah very pleasant, extremely social for me. This weather better clear up because it's bringing me down. The only thing that makes me happy is listening to Neutral Milk Hotel. But it makes me intensely happy, so I guess it's a fair trade.

Things I need to stop putting off:
1. cleaning out the coffee machine
2. picking up my clothes off the floor
3. starting those fucking internet classes
4. looking for a school to go to
5. looking for a job with insurance

Someone told me that you get full benefits if you work at IKEA, plus it would be my dream job, but I don't really live close enough to work there. Pisser.

I think I'll go to sleep.

Sorry this has been a downer.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1