kat's korner

Sunday, October 16

it is well, with my soul

a woman makes scrambled eggs for her husband one morning. he says I wanted my eggs fried. the next day she makes fried and he says that he wanted scrambled eggs. the third day she makes one fried egg and the other scrambled and he says: you scrambled the wrong one.

so this weekend I went on a cleaning frenzy. So you know I dare you search my room my closet, anywhere for one misplaced shoe, a hanger a spec of dust. You aren't going to find it mofo.

i saw corpse bride (yay) and elizabethtown (nay). I don't like Orlando Bloom. There I said it, he looks like the bird from the Rescuers and his American accent is atrocious.

Jeffrey finally came back to work yesterday, but I still need to find a job where I can have health insurance so you've got the ying and the yang.

I'm going down to Brunswick for Thanksgiving, which is all fine and well with me as long as I'm back in time for Dolly.

Did I tell you dearest blog that I'm going to see Dolly Parton? Because I am. And you can't stop me. But why would you want to? We just want the best for each other right?

3 things you didn't want t0 know about me (that may or may not be true):

1. I'm writing this in the nude
2. I've never watched a complete episode of the news
3. I bought a copy of the National Enquirer once because I just couldn't read it quickly enough

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1