kat's korner

Tuesday, September 20

you know how I know you're gay?

oh 40 year old virgin.

oh new exciting oppurtunity for me. This huge drawing I did last semester for drawing II could be in this real exhibit in a doctor's office with the chance to be sold, which would be awesome. I think I have to pay for it to be framed, but it might be worth it because I was thinking about having it framed anyway and it might be cheaper if we get some kind of group discount. But that would mean returning to Athens probably at least once. ugh.

Oh wait I'm going back tomorrow to see the FIERY FURNACES!!!! I'm excited!

I think my feet are going flat.

I watched the new episode of arrested development tonight at first I was like uhhh but then it was really funny!

Let's see so last weekend it was Jenna's surprise party followed by Lily's first birthday party! Both were fun. Everyone is turning a year older. Except for me of course. The other day I was thinking about birthdays and I was like thank god im still 17. But then I was like wait I'm 19, and why would I want to be 17? Bizarre.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    flat feet, eh??

    thanks again for coming to lilys party! and jennas. i think everything was fun. we'll hang out again soon.

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    and yay let me get those pics from your webshots!!! i am gonna steal them hehe. i cant WAIT to see...shanes mom is promising me some but she's not sending. and mine are all on a disposable.

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger amanda said…

    hey!!
    that was weird
    no, umm, if you were wondering why you had a missed call from me it was because i needed to know the author of Things Fall Apart. I got it from Becky. It was a good time.
    k, thanks!
    k, bye!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1