kat's korner

Friday, September 16

these pretzels are making me thirsty

Dear fat ladies of atlanta,

please steer clear of the baby's room's 12 hour Baby boom sale tomorrow because I in no way want to wait on you. Your repetitive questions, and brisque manners only make me resent the ways of reproduction more than I already did. Please refrain from looking/talking at/to me.

With Sincere Thanks,

k

I think I'll go take another nap, as I am no longer able to sleep at night.

Yesterday I went to the movies, and this creepy middle aged man was following me around and trying to talk to me. I hate creepy middle aged men.

so yeah about that second nap. ill definantly be taking myself up on that.

I've been trying to watch celebrity that woody allen movie with kenneth branaugh for 2 days, but I keep falling asleep. i don't like kenneth branaugh. He was fine as hamlet, but as woody allen no thanks.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    i really don't like creepy middle aged men. see you real soon...he he he.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1