kat's korner

Monday, August 15

alone again naturally.

people suck. yeah i mean you.

tonight i went out to do some therapeutic shopping because I feel like a big fat loser. and then it was just reinforced, bitch mirrors. or at least the fat part, the loser part was justified by my shopping alone. Whatever I like shopping alone, I don't have to pretend to be interested in what other people like.

my sculpting ta sent me my picture from my final project, and I look so thin! I should go back on the Uga sleep diet. Anytime you want to eat --sleep.

but I did buy:

1. an Isaac Mizrahi plaid dress
2. some flowery keds
3. some coffee grounds
4. a new purse
5. a black tank
6. a pink tank

I'm wearing argyle knee socks. Eat that for lunch.

Seriously eat it. I never want to work again. Maybe I can take a paid leave of absence?

Maybe you can eat my shorts, and then buy a baby mattress? I'm going to go stare at my new purse.

I have to ass bossy boss about not working to go to nawlins tomorrow. Yeah not happy he will be.

You can spend all your time making money, you can spend all your love making time. Wait, Eagles, how?

David Sedaris is on David Letterman tonight, I now have mixed feelings towards him. Because he hates me. No wonder I hate everyone.

I guess I don't hate everyone. Actually when someone asked me who I hated last week I could only come up with 2 people. But why stir the pot? You know who they are. And if you don't then you can feel awkward and think that's its you. On second thought its 3 people. All women.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    we must go pawn shopping soon. together. I go shopping alone alot...well, most of the times i go shopping anyway. usually it's nice so i can take all the time i want, but i feel weird doing it too.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Is it Lily you hate?? Just admit it, biotch!

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger kat said…

    hahaha callie i can't believe you guessed it. this is so embarrassing.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    i set that picture as my friend amy's background on her computer. period. end of sentence. it rocked my socks off.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger amanda said…

    awesome picture, i know a professor who lives right near Emory who might need a house sitter- is that what they're called? anyways, do you want me to ask?

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger amanda said…

    just so you know-- he isn't a tech professor, he's a professor at emory and i know him cuz we both hang out with my godmother. they do have a dog- golden- old one. yeah

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I'm back, gilbert o'sullivan!

    And guess what: I brought you presents from London. And also I still have to give you your three-fold birthday present. AND ALSO be on the lookout for a postcard from overseas. I don't know who would have sent it...maybe my grandma?

    You know why I'm not appalled by your hating Lily? It's because I hate her too. so does Jenna - she told me at the party. OOOPS was that supposed to be a secret?!!!!!!

    Purple sweater haha me too!

    I hope the pawning went well and I'm about to call you to see if you're working today.

    So eat that for lunch, ya big dumb bitch

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    hmm so everyone hates lily, eh? i guess i will post about this in my next blog about how lily hates all of yall too

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1