kat's korner

Sunday, August 14

i said to my reflection let's get out of this place

So tonight is my by-monthly Winona Ryder movie night! Winona Ryder movie nights can be brought on by any number of things:

1. Accidentaly thinking about the future.
2. E true hollywood stories
3. dying my hair
4. college talk
5. weekends

Yeah I dyed my hair again last night. It wasn't that great. My stupid old hair color kind of shines through.

I'm watching Reality Bites. God I love this movie. It makes me want to live in texas and dance to my sherona stoned in a gas station. Alas, I am not Winona Ryder. Damn.

My newest plan is to housesit for people. Yeah that way I wont have to pay rent, and I will be paid to not sleep at my house. Perfection.

Other plans for making money:
1. shopping at pawn shops
2. sell my clothes to plato's closet.
3. focus groups
4. being one of santa's elves
5. whoring it up?

Lately im obsessed. With money not whoring it up, well maybe a little of that too.

ugh.

I watched "it" today. It was hilarious. And awesome.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    I know who doesn't want to make money right? They are still hiring at Gap if you want to drive out to Cumberland with me!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1