kat's korner

Saturday, July 16

Let it Go.

let it go is my new mantra. Perhaps I will get a tat of it.

Today I realized what makes me happy. And even being closer to understanding that makes me happier. It's staying busy. Honestly, there is nothing like being overloaded to make me fulfilled. October is my favorite month because my calendar used to be filled during October. November is technically my favorite month becuase I like the sound of it.

Work six days a week and try to go out 5 or 6 nights a week? Yes! PLEASE!

Tonight was the first night I haven't been out doing something, and I feel strange and pathetic. Which leads me to the next question... What will I do next semester? This concerns me. When everyone else is back at school and I am here alone, living at home. The signs do not look good.

So I will have to come up with something to fill my nights:

List of potential activities:

1. bartending school
2. drugs
3. a druggie boyfriend
4. a class
5. an affair to remember
6. a boyfriend
7. a night job
8. exercise
9. alcoholism followed by AA meetings
10. a fake id

Yeah I don't know, but I will find something to fill up my days and nights, and all the end betweens.

Next week at work my boss is on vacation, which will be nice. And I think the toilet was finally fixed. Double plus!

Please leave any suggestions you have for cramming the time I have with activities. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

L E T I T G O

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Cooking school!
    OR, no wait, bartending school sounds much cooler.

    OR you could rent yourself out as a Designated Driver, even though that would technically mean that you yourself couldn't drink, which would defeat the entire idea of having any fun at all.

    OR you could see Amanda A LOT A LOT A LOT, which would be pretty freaking sweet, I think.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    1.) write a biography on Dale Earnhardt.
    2.) read the bible, then paraphrase it. for an 'easy to read' version. and then put it on tape so i can listen to it in my car.
    3.) drink during the day.
    4.) go on a roadtrip up north.
    5.) start a swiffer wet jet black market scam.
    6.) teach ballet to inner city minors
    7.) open your own underground chop shop.
    8.) get an eleventh job.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1