kat's korner

Thursday, June 30

the dress-- it fits!

So now im sitting in my party dress on my bed frowning. It was one frapuccino from not zipping, which begs the question why did you eat a frosty for lunch?

Because I wanted to bitch.

However, i am extremely bloated and I wish I could wear a sign explaining this instead of people just thinking I'm really fat.

Perhaps a name tag would work better.

Anyway I'm really dreading seeing people tonight that I didn't plan on seeing until a 10 or 20 year reunion. "Oh you aren't at UGA?" "Oh you hated college, but why?"

Because I wanted to bitch.

Well sadly enough that's too close to the truth. Perhaps, i will wear that other dress, I feel it is more flattering anyway. I should have washed my hair again. oh well.

I keep eyeing the pregnancy belly I made in my sculpture class. I would wear it tonight if I didn't think that Mary would actually kill me. Oh the gossip hahaha.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    this is something i should probably call you about- but seeing as i abhor telephones, i'll just leave you a comment then perhaps we can text/email at a later undisclosed date.
    me. you. kate donnellan.
    august 5. lots of periods. DATE. i'm driving back to philly with john and we're spending august 5th in atlanta. WOULDN'T THIS BE BITCHIN. so clear your schedule, and um... insert hanging out with your UGA BFFAE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1