kat's korner

Thursday, June 16

Karma's coming round and its gonna knock her to the ground

So I'm watching Wonder Falls. I watch it whenever I'm at home and awake, and sometimes when I'm asleep.

It's entertaining, but this is alot of pressure.

Yeah the job is nice, when I'm not getting bitched out. Well that might be extreme, but I'm not used to my employer not completely loving me. It's uncomfortable.

I think I'm going to need to get a manicure. My nails look like shit and its starting to upset me. I have never really cared before, but now yes?

I want to see Sleater Kinney.

So it turns out that I don't have very many "funny" or "interesting" things to say lately. But it works out because neither do many of the people I know. Oh, but not you of course.

I think I need to see a doctor for the lump in my throat.

Now I email all my entries in, which is quite the coincidence since I've been phoning them in for years now. I guess its getting kind of late because im getting really stupid.

Gotta go.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    $15 tickets AND a reasonable excuse to get out of a bathing suit nightmare?!

    SIGN ME UP, SLEATER-KINNEY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1