kat's korner

Wednesday, June 8

I'm Suffering from PMMS -- Please Marry Me Somebody

a list of things I learned today:

1. Anne Bancroft died. And I am saddened.
2. I need to go on a diet.
3. I have been a bitch for at least the last year.
4. Sometimes not caring is just as bad as hating.
5. Jason's Deli changed their Brocoli Cheese Soup recipe!?!
6. I need more sleep than I had thought
7. I should have gotten braces
8. No one with the exception of Celine Dion likes the sound of their own voice
9. I'm not looking forward to Saturday
10. I might be dying?

Why do I find the title so funny? Because I do Bitch back off.
Why did I say I might be dying? Because my kidneys hurt.

I want to hear this is just a modern rock song so much it hurts. Let's see if the magic of itunes can help me out on this one. Score one for Katherine and itunes.

Plans for tomorrow include:
1. you
2. me
3. work
4. sleep

Wouldn't it be strange if I were a prostitute and I kept a blog? Ok I need your help on this one loyal readers if you know of any Prostitutes who keep an online journal please tell me. And they can't simply be whores, they have to receive compensation for their acts.

Yeah this day was actually nice as it laid itself upon me its just that damn hindsight that gets me everytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1