kat's korner

Thursday, May 26

la la la la live for today

hahaha here we go again

so today was particularly pleasant, and I hope it was true for you too.

Canoeing down the river? ok.

Tullis' blog made me remember that I REALLY need to get my hair cut.

And I never built that fucking dvd shelf.

The selling knives job wants me to go to some 6 hour meeting on sunday, but i say no thank you man with acne.

am i still watching fat actress? yes.

is there still time to go up to blockbuster?yes

do you want to? no

how bout reading? yeah

my skin is peeling off my stomach, its so creepy.

this was boring and im going to watch some golden girls bitches.

things to do tomorrow:
go to library
go see longest yard with eddie (for review)
get shelf
get bank business finished
get hair cut


something fun perhaps should be thrown in the mix.

oh also my phone broke in the river so if you need to contact me, you know good luck.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Man what the f??? no phone? i was wondering what the deal was. anyways, shane and i are going to the lake this weekend, and we'll be back monday! we need to all get together next week, so call me when you can!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Canoeing in the river? who's jealous. Me. I'm a naturally jealous person though so no suprise there. Haha. Well I hope you get your phone fixed, and I'll see you in a few days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1