kat's korner

Tuesday, May 10

are you judging me?

I'm at home and I couldn't be in more pain.

As a final fuck you from Athens I got bit by an ant on my big toe on my walk from my final exam to my car. I don't know how the ant got on my big toe because I was in constant motion. But they always find a way because Athens hates me. So anyway today I had to go to the doctor about it because it swelled up huge and they gave me a shot of steroids? haha...

so now my ass hurts also

but i don't care because I never have to set foot in athens again. I finished my 120 mc question exam in 25 minutes. I was the first one to finish it and i threw it at my stupid hippie professor and ran. I got a 65 but who cares? I still got a B and I knew I wasn't getting an A.

And to holly... it's strange because lately it seems like alot of people tell me other people remind them of me, and I am very interested to meet said people. But anyway yeah that's about it. Oh and lately your blog has been really funny. well always but especially lately. anyone who could go from listening to white snake to belle and sebastian in a lifetime muchless in the span of 9 hours couldn't be all bad.

and i bought the bob newhart show on dvd today. shall i view it as a mistake? I SHALL NOT!

The rest is from Amy Sedaris' advice column in the believer, you don't have to read it if you hate reading funny things:

Dear Amy,
I've been single for about a year now, after a long-term relationshipfizzled. All of a sudden, I'm starting to get those codependency urgesagain. So what's the problem? Simple: I like my independence and thefact that I don't have to answer to anyone. Especially since I'm agraphic-design major with absolutely no time for a boyfriend. Whatwould you suggest I do to suppress these unwanted feelings without theuse of pills or alcohol?
—Looking for an Out Without Slipping In

Dear Slippy,
What's wrong with pills and alcohol? Are you judging me? It kills thepain. I hate it when people start spewing bullshit like, "You're goingto have to deal with it sooner or later." Well, not really, because bythe time "later" comes, my problem will be over because of the boozeand pills. I'm not stupid.Are you selling any pills?
Amy

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Sarah Tullis said…

    haha. if you hate reading funny things...that was so funny i forgot to pay attention to what i was reading until i got to the answer. freaking hilarious...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1