kat's korner

Tuesday, April 26

man alive i got alot of work done today!

I did skip out on sculpture class then had to skulk back in to get my left umbrella oops.

Bad news bears: My favorite Alf shorts have a hole in them.

im watching law and order SVU and its so good.

took a math test this morning, i understood it all! but i didn't check it over... mistake. couldn't be helped.

I was wearing a loverly skirt today, my 50s housewife skirt, loverly.

Man I would love to eat some kettlekorn now. Only one class tomorrow, four the day after, then none ever. wait except monday i have two on monday. ooops. haha i hate school. its completely possible that i could get an a in math.

ewww ewwwww nobody knows it nobody knows it

WHEN YOU WERE DOWN I WAS YOUR CLOWN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1