kat's korner

Thursday, April 14

I am waiting

in an attempt to move my stuff home gradually I have filled another barrell with my shit and which I have slowly but surely moved towards Maude.

However, this refridgerator is giving me trouble. Backstory: The refridgerator was donated by a Miss Cait Tingo when she left UGA and said she was going to throw the piece of shit away. I know now that this was unparalleled insight on her part and the block of leaking metal needs to be tossed. But I don't know I feel wasteful throwing it out so I have decided to go out of Creswell in a Cuckoo's Nest like move by throwing the refridgerator through the window a la the indian.

I'm excited, I will record it so that it may be documented.

I had to write a webpage in my computer class. It's hard to do by hand, which accounts for the overall retardedness of all phrasing and the look of it. But you can see for yourself.

So I have pretty much cleaned everything out of my room. All that is left is the rug, some clothes, some shoes, tv, and my computer.

When I was removing everything from the walls my roommate seemed sad. But you know whatever, I'm ready to go.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    This is the WACKIEST website I've EVER seen. I like the font and the pictures and the class schedule et al. Trust me, I'm a doctor.
    Love,
    Dr. WebMD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1