kat's korner

Monday, April 4

i write the posts that make the world sing

I mean that's kind of a big head barry manilow. because i mean sure I sing along to copacabana, but I sang before and after that song.

Again I plea with America to stop these daylight savings time shenanegans. I woke up at noon on Saturday and Sunday except when I woke up at noon on Sunday my computer said it was one o'clock in the afternoon. I don't need a clock making me feel pathetic. I go to class as the sun rises; forcing me to sing sunrise sunset as I wash my face. I enjoy it.

This weekend my parents are going out of town so I'm going home to have a house unto myself. I'm extremely excited, maybe I'll open a bed and breakfast or a whorehouse in their absence. I can't wait.

Two tests separate me and this weekend, I'm ill prepared for both of them. oops.

ohh it's almost Oprah time! Let's see what's on today... ohh simon cowell and joss stone. I don't know who this joss stone person is but she's all i hear about. So, YES I'll watch it. Who was I kidding of course I'm going to watch Oprah.

I downloaded the new Fiona Apple Cd Extraordinary Machine and it's pretty awesome. Some of the songs remind me of Captain and Tenile so you know that's pretty cool.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    1) Totally agree on the "I Write the Songs" thing. Who does he think he is? ...this coming from a true Fanilow

    2) Blame Benjamin Franklin for Daylight Savings. It was his stupid idea, that stupid stupid fatty

    3) Bed and Breakfast! Bed and Breakfast! But call it "Mr. Feenie's B&B" for old times' sake

    4) Joss Stone redid that White Stripes song and I reluctantly like it

    5) I heard the first song of the new Fiona Apple cd and I liked it. I wanted to like it more than I did, though. I'll have to get used to it. JON BRIAN!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1