kat's korner

Wednesday, March 23

give her a feather she's a cherokee

hahahahaha

I just got finished the Regents exam in fifteen minutes. It was ridiculous.

My topic was: If you didn't watch television, what would you do?

My answer: Read, Write, Knit

My true answer: Listen to more Cher, sleep, do drugs

yeah I would have a lot of extra time. but yeah my essay was really funny. I wish I could get it back from the regents people, but maybe they will want to print it in some best of book. It was really funny( to me). Watch me fail. That would also make me laugh.

I ended it by saying that although my life would be technically more worthwhile without television I have no plans to quit watching and was going directly back to my dorm to watch The Simple Life. If I was a grader I would fail me for watching the Simple Life. hahaha Who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1