kat's korner

Tuesday, March 22

im gonna leave your home if you give me one good hug

5 things to do before 5

1. shower
2. math hwk
3. call ga state
4. eat
5. nap

ok i would love to go 5 then a 1 and 4 and completely ignore 2 and 3. but you know. i shouldn't. I really must 1 and 5.

back in athens.

the bottom of my feet are disgusting, but I bought the cutest skirt at TJMAXX yesterday it looks like an apron from the 50s soo cute.

i really want to go see a movie. hmm... how can i fit this in? Oh wait I can't. motherfucker. i'm watching this show on upn PAT CROCE MOVES IN. its pretty awesome.

slow down your eating to fast
you've got to make your dinner last
and feeling hungry

haha those words were composed last night at my mother's birthday dinner. hmm...some of that cake would be good right now.

ok i should do something off the list.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    did you do all the things on your 5 before 5 list before 5?

    hahahahahahahahahahah 5 before 5! loves it!

    (I keep looking for a place to fit in,
    where I can speak my mind
    and I've been trying hard to find the people
    that I won't leave behind
    ...
    I guess I just wasn't made for these times)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1