kat's korner

Friday, March 4

pure being

I spent the night looking up Ga State curriculum and it isn't looking pretty.

Possible scenarios if I like Ga state this summer:

1. take Interior Design classes, cross my fingers on getting in to the program. *added bonus: never take foreign language again

2. take graphic Desing classes, cross my fingers and start attending church to pray that i get in *no foreign language ** do something I actually could use and would enjoy-- but if I take all these classes, that you have to take and then I don't get in then it would have been a COMPLETE waste of 2 years, the only other thing to do would be to get a BA Art degree which is so general, and something I totally don't want to graduate with.

3. Ditch art and take film classes. yeah i would really love to do this, but then I would feel like I had wasted this whole year and you know i just don't know about having a degree in film.

This whole thing is so freaking stressful and I still have no idea what I'm going to do. But I do know one thing: Ga state is kind of retarded. they are only going to give me 9 hours of credit where UGA gave me 12 and therefore I hate them with the passion of a thousand mad black women's diaries.

I just want a freaking degree so everyone will get off my fucking back. Can't I just have a piece of paper that says I like to read or I've spent enough hours in classrooms? fucking man always fucking getting me down.

After watching I heart Huckabees for the 3rd time this week I feel an increasing amount of resonance with the characters. Today I am a nihilist. But who knows about tommorrow?

I read Cosmopolitan this afternoon before i took a nap. I hope to never read this publication again. I'm much too much a puritan for it. My pure-as-the-driven-snow-mind was tarnished by the bawdiness with which they tackled such subjects such as 65 tips to drive your man crazy or advertisments for their version of the Kama Sutra.

Also it reminded me that I have no boyfriend. Christ. ugh. I should just be a nun. Then at least it would seem like it was purposeful. Besides I doubt nuns really need degrees. Although I do find the fact that most of the orders don't wear uniforms anymore distressing.

And this fucking cereal diet makes me really sick to my stomach all the time. This has been a soul crushing night, and I have a feeling tomorrow will be no better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1