kat's korner

Tuesday, March 1

YOU'RE NO ROCK N ROLL STAR

Lately I have been able to remember my dreams much better than I would like to be able to. The reason I am able to recollect them so vividly is because they wake me up. They're disturbing. And this in turn disturbs me.
And its coming to the point where its making me enjoy sleeping the clock around less-- which I will not stand for. A person will only take so much.

Today when I woke up from one such dream I looked in my trash can and realized I had consummed a whole package of Ritz Wheat Crackers in less than a week, and I wasn't even here over the weekend. I decided to go on the all cereal diet. I can eat as many bowls of cereal as I want (within reason) as long as I use skim milk and at least 2/3rds of the bowls are of Special K or a Special K-like cereal.

I came up with this on the spur of the moment in the cafeteria, but I think its going to work out just fine. Cereal is the food of my people.

Who are my people? hmm... stereotypes let's see. yeah cereal is the food of my people. or meatballs. hahahaha.

what's your favorite food jerri? Crepe Suzettes! What's your real favorite food Jerri? Meat-balls. (sadly)

Today's Mail:
1. Credit Card offer
2. Chick-Fil-A coupon for free breakfast item
3. Dianetics offer

I'm drinking some hot chocolate because I forgot about my diet already. Oh well I deserved something my scuplture class lasted 4 fucking hours.

Just so you know the Carpenters are telling me that your baby doesn't love you anymore. So I'm sorry. I hope you deal with it well. I just told my roommate that I found her secret stash of Carpenter's memorabilia under the futon. Insert hearty laugh here.

i only got to watch a few minutes of oprah today, it was about compulsive liars a topic I find endlessly interesting. So if you know anything about compulsive liars or can make something believable up then plese tell me.

ps. I love sleater kinney
pps. thanks, amanda
ppps. becky, eat it, you'll never know the comment I made. haha

1 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    Dear Ho,
    I like the new format.

    Sincerely,
    Amanda M.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1