kat's korner

Wednesday, February 23

my plus one

I bought an Issac Mizrahi pencil skirt at Target.

I WILL NEVER STUDY AGAIN. it doesn't pay. I took a test today, I hadn't studied. I feel great about it.

Instead of studying I watched 2 awesome episodes of Murphy Brown.

Now I'm going to watch the rest of the episodes.

If you don't read Becky's blog read it today, oh trash salad.

OH MAN I have no idea Holly No IDEA maybe Cait can shed some light on the dixie stampede. It just sounds fun.

I'm exhausted, this is boring, and I'm retreating to bed.

murphy brown is really testing my patience. frank fontanta you ass. i could go for a frappucino right now. i love murphy's office and attitude.

I want to work in a supermarket or post office. something with extreme efficiency.

BUT GOOD NEWS!! I updated my pictures. Well I only added a couple, but you know look anyway.

Amy Sedaris is on Sex in the City! yay, and no molly shannon in sight. thank god, she's so eighth grade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1