kat's korner

Saturday, February 19

hi my name is katherine and I'm addicted to sugar

that's such a cathy thing to say-- well as becky so sweetly reminds me Cathy(the comicstrip) is my namesake.

i wonder if Mr. Byrne still reads Cathy every day? I wonder if he was lying about that.

oh so I went to the dentist and it turns out that it totally sucks and I have to get a root canal and a crown and apparently go to the dentist like every Friday afternoon for the rest of my life. Everyone who looks forward to the weekend take one step forward. NOT SO FAST KATHERINE TURNER.

hahahaha. umm today I was on an unusually long funny streak which ended abruptally when my parent's dog bit me on the back of my knee. But you should have seen it. truly.

Seems like there was more news. But maybe not. oohh i have to go take some medicine. ill brb hos. yeah i have to take this medicine before i get the root canal- 2 pills every 6 hours. its weird and I feel like they're trying to kill me. "Did you see me eatin' my hot dog when you died daddy?" don't be offended its from strangers with candy. which the new movie was bought by warner's brother's indie film thing.

Today's Purchases:
1. tie from goodwill (to make my own tie belt a la j.crew) 1.50
2. 2 skirts Value City 12.99ish each
3. flat of bottled water Sam's Club unknown price

Umm cait yeah I never talk to you anymore so I'll just have to address you in this public forum. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE DIXIE STAMPEDE WITH YOU hahaha but seriously. I have really wanted to fly somewhere recently, so perhaps I will check on the flights, and be in contact. haha. ohh and i really want to fly on airtran because they're painting Elton John on the side of their planes.

oh my dad has all those kidney stones you know but then it turns out this doctor like totally screwed up one of his kidney's so the rest of my family is trying to talking him into sueing the doctor. i don't think that's how you spell "to sue" hmm... but suing doesn't look very correct either.

you make me want to LALALALA. is it wrong to watch this much MTV 10spot television? yes. yes extremely wrong.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    What the Fuck is up with this root canal?!

    I think I read a Cathy once where she was supposed to get a root canal, but she sweated too much and thought the nurse was making fun of her weight so they couldn't do the root canal. That was a weird one. Probably it's Mr Byrne's favorite. Uncle Dan keeps it on his refrigerator, next to his pound-o-fat magnet.

    It's so weird that he has that.

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    very well, turner. PS oh my god I went on the backlot tour earlier and saw bill murrays wetsuit and the jaqueline (deep search!!)!!! i took pictures on my phone. i was overly excited.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1