kat's korner

Tuesday, February 15

why is uga trying to kill me?

sometimes i just don't get it.

so yes i have something wrong with my teeth and jaw potentially and my ear aches ANDD THEN

I went to drive to class becuase I had to turn in this huge foam board thing and there's this actual chunk taken out of my bumper. i was just like what the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK? Why? You know.

so my bumper is ruined my ear still hurts i look all cryey and i feel like shit. becky raises a good point. why is uga trying to kill me?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Katherine!! I'm so sorry about your jaw and bumper, that really sucks. If you were just dropping out of school instead of transferring, I would recommend never going to class again. But I guess it would be bad for your transcript or whatever, ergo I have no advice. Uhuh. Peace out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1