kat's korner

Thursday, February 10

dreams are my reality.... haha bad french movies

Last Night's Dream:

Part I:

At a mall that looks suspiciously like Perimeter Mall of my youth when JCrew was Hello Kitty and everything was dark. Anyway there were all these stars there, but they weren't real stars they were like VH1 talks about stars. Like Milli Vanilli was in the parking lot-- well it was the one who wasn't dead, but I couldn't ever remember which one wasn't dead so I just kept having to avoid saying his name. Then for some reason Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker were there, and she was a total bitch. I was like fun bitch anyway I guess that's how it segued in to Part Deux.

Part II:

Touring the Presidents homes with Amy Sedaris. She gets in a fight with Benjamin Franklin who also happened to be there and he writes her up (this might have to do with the fact that I watched Simple Life Interns last night) She would talk about the President and then cook something with a very lifelike impersonator of said President.

Part III:

In my pool from 2 houses ago with Jennifer Brostrand (4th grade) and this person who wasn't but for some reason looked like Caitlin Wyatt(5-8th grade?). Strange. I woke up thankfully.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Yikes Caitlin Wyatt- quick everyone! Cover your boobs!
    Remember how Caitlin White (that girl younger than us) used to think people were talking about her when they talked about Caitlin Wyatt, but the talk was always like "geez she was such a lesbo" or "I heard she 69'd Gottlich all summer" HAHAHA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1