kat's korner

Friday, February 4

its another tequila sunrise

ok so the sun hasn't actually risen yet, but you know.

I have another cold sore, except this one wants to like take over my upper lip, and is disgusting and red and inflamed. My face is disgusting-- to wear and im sure to look at. I left my makeup in my car, so I have to walk around like a hobag until I can get to my car.

My roommate watches the OC and I always have work due Friday that I wait until Thursday night to complete; herego, I watch the OC. I don't like this trend.

I'm going to HOTlanta today to try to right the wrongs of last weekend, so if it freaking ices I will kill someone. So you know fair warning.

Q: Will you have fun in Atlanta?
A: Does a pimp carry a razor?
Q: Does a pimp carr-
A: Trust me they ALL do.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    LADY: are you sure it's a cold sore? Because maybe you bumped your lip on a bagel or something.
    Last night I had this dream where I hung out with your friend Cate but she had blonde hair (which I don't think she has) and she kept putting purple hair-mascara in her hair. And then she'd be like "ooh that's cuter than I thought it would look" and then other loser kids would walk by and we'd glare at them. It was hilarious!

    Just so you know. Good luck with sunrise; sometimes the sun doesn't come up. Just warning you. It's in like Judges or Joshua or something...no wait, that's the sun not going down.

    wazzah kazzah waaaaah?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1