kat's korner

Tuesday, February 1

ain't that america?

Let it be known that I totally fucking hate that song (from the title). But I sing Danny's Song ALOT in my head and out loud.

I've been sleeping alot lately, which is awesome. There is a drawback: without a regular sleeping schedule I pretty much sleep whenever I have downtime, but when I'm not sleeping I'm in class or eating? So you know I don't do alot and I feel like I'm eating alot. So that's gross.

Oh hey I forgot to change my calender! How unlike me! Unflipped calenders really bother me. Almost as much as stray marks and unorganized cards. Ohh Ash Wednesday is a week away. I had never heard of Ash Wednesday or Lent until I went to Wesleyan. Mrs. Garlinghouse started smearing ashes on people's foreheads and I was like WHAT THE FUCK? It was alarming.

HMMM... Last weekend I watched Almost Famous and I forgot how much I liked that movie. So good. It's one of those movies that I don't love but I can watch like once a year and really enjoy. They're playing Groundhog Day tomorrow at the Tate Center and that's a movie I can see repeatedly in the same week/or day (no pun intended). So I shall! I HEART Bill Murray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1