kat's korner

Monday, January 24

how i learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

So tonight I was thinking about it and I was like maybe I should look at the Ga state site for next semester because I was thinking I should go there next semester so i looked on the site and the application is due next week? So basically I'm kind of screwed I believe? I have to turn in my stuff from high school because I only have 27 hours as of today. And Im praying that I don't have to get recs from college since my profs either don't know me or have no reason to like me.

So I called KConnor to ask some questions and he suggested that since I want to take classes over the summer I should apply to Ga state for summer semester, so that's you know even sooner. I just don't know. I guess I shouldn't jump into ga state because look how this turned out and I obviously didn't put any thought into coming here. But what the fuck I just want to get out and ga state seems like the kind of place to get that done. But then there's the problem of what to study, but I feel like I'm fulfilling that jack of many trades master of none cliche since I pretty much suck at everything lately. So as usual i have no idea what I'm doing and I just want to sleep. Options I have considered for the Fall Semester:

1. Ga State
2. a job and apartment (may be combined with option 1)
3. just a job
4. Disney?
5. sleep
6. driving until Maude stops and staying there?
7. living in my grandfather's house in florida

yes ga state is technically the most responsible choice but you know what number 7 is sounding soooo good right now. i mean i could find a job down there to pay for food and housing would be free. and then I could always go back to ga state later. yes number 7 wins. number 7 kicks the rest of the lists' ass. Maybe I can not take classes this summer and then take courses over the internet from florida from uga. yes that's it. the problem is I think this every night, except every night its a new plan-- a plan I'm sure of until tomorrow night when I think of something new.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger amanda said…

    elton! I am so tempted to call you right now, but i would rather die than disturb your sleep. you should definately come to A-town because then we could hang out-- all the time! i've met some cool kids at ga state. isn't callie there too? i don't like 7 just because i'm not a fan of the state of florida. nope, can't stand it. i guess i do bear it. anyways, i motion for ga state. i think i would go to tech this summer if i wasn't already going to spain. and i will write you a rec, yep.

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    oooooooooo become a vagabond! get the hell out of UGA! welcome to g-force records! wait... that last one was part of my spiel... anyways- doesn't any plan seem better than UGA?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1