kat's korner

Thursday, January 13

Still I'm Gonna Miss You

THURSDAY
7:00 wake up shower etc
8:50 Arrive at Watkinsville court house
9-10:45 Sat in back pew of Probate court with Nell Carter's louder, fatter, sleepier twin.
10:45 Plead NOLO to ticket, asshole lawyer refuses to negotiate price or stop being such a freaking asshole
10:46 realized they didn't accept credit cards
10:45-11:30 Look for ATM
11:30 Leave card at Machine
12:45 Return to school, realize that I left card at ATM
1:00 Order new card
2:30- 4:30 NAP
5-8 cut up foam board attempting to shape into stuff that looks like a bunch of foam board cut up all shittily (?)

So yeah i'm really ready to you know leave athens. I mean sometimes when you have a day like I've had where everyone including yourself just seems retarded you just have to laugh or watch the OC. So I'm watching the OC.

I'm getting my haircut. Any suggestions?

Oh man drawing in the morning I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, but it doesn't matter anymore so you know as long as 2 hours can end I'm golden. And time inevitably moves. That's what I've learned at UGA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1