kat's korner

Monday, January 10

exercisitorium

i have a cold sore.

"You didn't do art before you came here, and you don't smoke pot?"

Umm so I used to write when I was bored but now i draw instead sometimes. So anyway last night I was bored so I started drawing this bird with a top hat and a bow tie smiling in front of an omelette. So anyway I was thinking about childrens books and I decided this would be the first in a series. A series about animals with mental health problems. Because you know the thought of an obsessive compulsive bear who counts so much he forgets to hibernate is just hilarious.

No, I don't smoke pot Jackie from across the hall. And I have nothing to say to you and for that I'm sorry. And are you smoking pot right now?

I was thinking about pretending to have an STD and be really ashamed of my cold sore because I would think it was funny if I knew me and thought I had a cold sore, but then I don't know. Like if I was talking to my roommate I could like cover my mouth with my hand and then like turn around and start crying and then make a list of guys to call about a problem they might be having. hahahahahaa

I need to find a job. Maybe instead of going to classes tomorrow I will go out looking for work. Maybe I could work at a grocery. That appeals to me, the sheer efficiency of it all.

ok my back hurts and im publishing this mother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1