kat's korner

Sunday, January 2

and that's a freaking shame

Yes, I believe this will work out nicely. this year that is. it better. well that's not a threat. You know what you do New Year's Day is what you will do all year so I guess I will wake up in strange places alot and not shower and eat too much and then fall asleep again.

but it was a pleasant day, although I would have prefered to get at least something done. I can't believe that I have to go back to school in a week.

i really don't enjoy some words lately.

Disclosure: My recent purchase of a red hat was completely self-motivated and was done out of respect and admiration of a fictional character. I guess I can add being passive aggressive to the list above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1