kat's korner

Friday, December 31

i am going to curl up with a nice book and by book i mean prostitute

ok so i have neglected you blog, and for that I apologize.

today is friday, new year's eve the last day of the year lets take a moment to reflect on katherine's year:

1. graduated from high school
2. got a real job
3. got a liscense
4. got a credit card
5. got a car
6. went to college
7. got a speeding ticket
8. got into the art school
9. went to new york (first flight)
10. got smashed for the first time

So yes, 2004 was a large year. It was a strange year. I did alot. I wouldn't have guessed this is where I would be today. Well i suppose I mean metaphysically. Like I probably would have guessed that I would be in bed haha.

so I worked everyother day this week, and it was fine, but I'm glad its over.

I need to call the athens medical center back. i wish they would leave me alone.

But I really need to take a shower.

I am unsure of my plans for tonight.
I would like my plans to involve the following:

1. friends
2. alcohol

I am lukewarm on my plans involving:
1. people I wasn't really friends with
2. regret

I also need to go to the Brighton store because the woman there last night was a huge bitch and tricked me into leaving my gift card.

I saw the Life Aquatic last night and I love Wes Anderson even more. I went to Walmart and purchased a red knit hat so I could be a member of Team Zissou. And now I am.

Ok I should get moving. Goodbye 2004, perhaps the most eventful year of my life. Well not eventful but the most milestone marking year of my life.

sincerely distant,

katherine c. turner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1