kat's korner

Sunday, January 9

Please to meet you did you catch my name?

so here I am back in Athens... alone...
haha.

So I woke up this morning at 9am and finished About a Boy, which I had been meaning to read for like 3 years so it was nice to check it off. And then I went back to sleep and woke up noonish freaking out because I hadn't packed anything and it turns out that I packed like all my belongings and it took 7 bags to bring it back that's 4 trips to my car from my dorm.

So now I'm here in Athens as I had previously mentioned alone.

And I'm about to take a trip to Walmart, and for the first time in my life I really don't want to at all. I'm hungry and tired and apparently someone's friends are spending the night on the futon. And I need to fix my schedule, so I think I just wont go to classes tomorrow. None of that makes sense (me throwing my hands in the air and rolling eyes) "grammatically," but seriously I fucking hate athens, and I need to change my sheets because if they are anything like the rest of the room they're really dusty and gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1