kat's korner

Friday, January 7

"I'm interested in accounting and having fun"

hahahahaha oh tullis.

but I'm still laughing. "Hi I'm a prison guard and I'm interested in disciplinary action and lifetime movies"

It feels like I have a black eye every time I touch my eye which is surprisingly alot. I haven't looked in the mirror yet this morning, but Ill guess we'll all see when we get the walmart portraits back.

Last night I had this dream where I went back to school and they had moved two more people into our room and they had thrown away like everything I had all over my walls and replaced it with pictures of Tyra Banks. The new roomates were Paige Gupton and Ms. Amanda Meng. It was strange. And then I came back and this 5th girl was sitting on my bed and was like we have to sleep in shifts.

single lady 1 (late 20s, frolicing on beach): I need a brownie.
single lady 2 (early 30s, also frolicing on beach): Oh yeah, she's menstrual

who writes these awful commercials? and perhaps worse who do they talk into buying things?

So I guess I should get a shower. I'm wearing my Steve Zissou hat. I slept in it. Deal with it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1