kat's korner

Wednesday, January 5

hazzahhh

I've been saying alot of things were "kismet" lately. So then I thought I should look it up in case I have been using it in the wrong situation. And it turns out I had been using it kinda right, but then I also found out that it is also the perfect will of Allah. So you know that was interesting enough. Since I'm not really muslim or anything. It's just such a nice word.

So lets discuss my future and by lets discuss I mean I'll make vague plans and you'll skim them:

1. Art classes at UGA?
2. regular classes over summer at Perimeter
3. Job
4. Stop spending money
5. Ga State Fall
6. apartment fall

I guess it would be best if I would live in the dorms but i don't know. The thought of living alone didn't bother me until I was at my brother's apartment and he showed me a letter about this african american woman who knocked on this woman's door (corn rows roughly 5feet tall large eyes) asking to use the telephone then like stabbed the woman who opened the door in the hand. I don't remember what happened next but it either involved rape or theft, neither of which I would like to be involved with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1