kat's korner

Monday, January 3

Amazing its a whole new kind of life.

so yeah sorry for the bitterness of yesterday. And unfortunatly I feel a whole new wave coming on. My heart it hurts.

Anyway I need to go return a bunch of shit today, and I thought I was going to see Callie and Lily and Megan today but I don't really feel like calling Callie again. So we'll see.

But I refuse to waste this week I already wasted two weeks of this break one by working the other by being sick.

So yeah must muster the will to get out of bed. working on it working on it. nope still here typing. Once your bare feet hit the shower floor in the morning that's enough impetus for me to keep moving to see through the action of getting ready. But its just that first action on days when this bed is entirely too comfortable, on days where technology is too great. Where you can find everything at your fingertips from bed.

So anyway let's make a list that only I will be able to use/enjoy:

PLACES TO GO

1. The Library- all around good places, also have placed several holds
2. Stein Mart- never had seen the name of the store through new eyes. And now it seems strange.
3. At some point the Outlets- but that is more of a daytrip
4. the ATM
5. Belk and therefore the Forum, uggghhh for returns
6. I guess I thought the list would be longer.

im getting out.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    returning things = fun. today i exchanged 3 shirts for a hat. economical... no. but am I happy? a little. pps the love of my life has a fuckin foreign girlfriend who is apparently just like me. new lows!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1