kat's korner

Thursday, January 6

its thursday and im catatonic

casiotone for the painfully alone has to be the best group name ever. I'm not sure, in fact I kind of doubt that they sang "Its Valentine's day and I'm catatonic", but you know google searches enable us all.

so anyway I woke up this morning to find my school email box full of things I didn't want to hear about. Apparently I have to pay freaking more money to park there? Seriously though because I already paid what I thought was way too much to park at a place I don't even want to be. But if UGA thought they could squeeze another penny out of me I'm sure they would try, fucking pigs.

Well I still haven't registered for all the art classes I'm supposed to be taking. and I really shouldn't put that off. And I really need to decide about this. And I have to go back to school Monday. And if I felt like things couldn't get worse with money i have to go to court on Wednesday (snort snort) to defend myself for going 85 in a 65. I was in a hurry, mofos.

Apparently google offers me no answers about the origins of that song. But if you'd like to learn more about Casiotone for the Painfully Alone please click here.

My eyes are watering from lying down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1