kat's korner

Tuesday, January 11

Respect my Authoritiiiieee

geez so it erased my post, and that sucks here's a summary:

I used to be funny, i take 8 oclock classes therefore I am nasty and mean and tired.

I made a list of things I'm interested in doing:

1. not moving
2. watching the golden girls
3. complaining more
4. falling asleep
5. yeah that's it.

I complained about my professor: My art history teacher already hates me for sitting in the back row and because I signed up for the class late and because I'm skipping class on thursday to go to court.

I haven't even gone to any of my real art classes, and I don't have a good feeling in my stomach about them. I just want to go to the dollar movie. Well actually I would prefer that the dollar movie come to me.

And now I'm going to hit up number 1 followed by a 4.

I thought things couldn't get any worse until I turned on Game Show Network and found the late 80s version of Match Game where Charles gets no respect and the freaking secretary from Bob Newhart is the star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1