kat's korner

Monday, January 10

I am tired, I am weary I could sleep for a thousand years

so i am aware this is alot of posting but you know what deal with it. I have nothing to do but type and try to fix my schedule and wait. So right now I have an 8 oclock every day of the week but there's no way to fix it. UGA is retarded and all the maps they give you conflict with the numbers of the buildings on your schedule so its like a whole detective project just to find out where your class is.

And I'm still signed up for German but I don't know this sounds like a kind of awful idea to me. I'm thinking I should probably change it, but then you know I don't really want to because as my schedule stands I get out on Fridays at 10, which is nice. So you know I guess naps are the wave of the future this semester.

I'm watching Green Acres, and you know it just isn't as awesome as I remember it.

And you know my admiration to the person who can name the song without cheating the title of this entry comes from.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    I saw the title and the song got stuck in my head instantly!!! Shall I answer or shall I ....oh gross hang on a second I'm watching Clueless on tv and they just showed this fatass with gross really short overall-shorts and these awful hot pink thigh-highs on. Ok anyway it's from Venus in Furs.

    Respect me! Please!! I'm begging you! .....Respect me

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    I just wanted to comment and say I didn't know the song--- no suprise. and I never could stick with a Green Acres episode. *frown face

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    damn! i knew it... ahh my lou and his glorious little underground. it's 4:08 am. oh no.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1