kat's korner

Wednesday, January 12

A Day in the Life

I have alot of errands to run, and usually I like errands when I'm in Athens. However, that is not the state of the union today. Hey, when is that? The state of the union? Because I hate that. It's so boring, and I usually watch it but I always hate it.

my mother is getting a dog because sometimes my dad goes out of town. We were talking about names and I almost had her on Cartman. But then I suggested Bennett and I think that stuck what a cute name for a baby or a dog. haha.

Amanda Gustin is in my computer class and we taked for a while before class today. In case you were wondering she's in fashion merchandising and shares an apartment with Emily Rankin. We agreed that we enjoyed Mr. Byrne's art history class better than art history in college.

(4 hour hiatus)

So I just returned to my dorm room from the Hobby Lobby and Walmart where I finished most of my art supply shopping. While I was at Walmart I also purchased a 10 dollar pair of binoculars (camoflagued style) because I could. I am not sure what I will use them for yet, but chances are it will be creepy. haha.

I still have to like start doing reading tonight and perhaps make a few notecards oh and find out how to get to the fucking courthouse which turns out is in fucking watkinsville.

Things I ate Today:
1. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, one bowl of w/skim milk
2. one 4 oz. serving of scrambled eggs
3. one 8oz. glass of minute maid orange
4. Honey Bunches of Oats, one bowl w/2% milk
5. 5 Hershey's Kisses
6. One Wrap from the Cafeteria with cheese and Chicken
7. 7 Chips with Cheese Dip

I fabricated some of the numbers, but I don't think that makes that list any more or less interesting. I guess I should do some work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1