kat's korner

Tuesday, January 18

we know the mistakes we make

maybe that's it.

I always throw out or delete chain letters, and I feel that's where all my recent bad luck/ bad decision making lately has come from.

i downloaded the new nancy sinatra cd and it sucks alot. its so overproduced. gross.

geez so I spent the weekend at home and the puppy excreeted all over the freaking house, and I had to clean it up. Then my mom fell down the stairs and tore her bicep so she was laid up the rest of the weekend and apparetly for like a long time? So you know that sucks alot for her.

So i was really upset that Im so fucking stupid today and that I had to go back to athens. So anyway long story short I had to return some stuff to target
(a. nailpolish- wrong color
b. girls teeshirt (even longer more pointless story))
so I had both receipts and I went in and it turns out I had one of the receipts wrong but then she wouldn't let me return the shirt, like not even for store credit, and i freaked out. Like I actually freaked out like I turned in to the rooster for a minute. And you know I felt bad about it, but not that bad about it because the girl who worked there was really smug about it.

So anyway then I had to go across the street to Hobby Lobby and return this awful box my step grandmother gave me and I was like ugh because I knew it would be a freaking problem. So they were just really freaking rude and then they refused to let me return that fucking box! So you know this was just like way too much for me. So I just broke down in the Hobby Lobby parking lot. It was awful, and I trace it all back to the fact that I knew that in a few minutes I would be back in fucking athens, which I am now. And I know its all my fault for coming here, and then you know not getting out when i had the chance. But you know if you're thinking that fuck you. haha. seriously though, fuck you.

I'm sorry this was so long and profanity filled. I'm happy if you read or skimmed it. And I'm sorry if it sucked, in the future I will be 1. less depressing or 2. writing less haha.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    I think you should a.) write more AND b.) ride the teacups more. HAVE A BETTER DAY! ps athens is more enjoyable if you constantly point out the faults in others!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1