kat's korner

Saturday, January 15

oh we ain't got a barrel of money

so now I'm at home playing with the new puppy (ted turner-- I know disgusting). And he's cute, not as cute or as pleasant as Molly, my dog, but you know how could it be?

I woke up at 7 to take him out, then my mom woke me up at 9 screaming. I figured she had accidentally killed him, so I got up to be a part of the mourning process.

Because I lost my stupid bank card and my credit card has such a low stupid rate because I "have no credit history" I am constantly embarrassed. Must go by bank and get temp. atm card so I don't look like such a fucktard anymore. And I feel like such a hobo because I really should just return these things I have been meaning to return to target for a while and then I can buy that Issac Mizrahi shirt haha. It's such a pirate shirt. I know its awesome.

My hair appointment is in 2 and a half hours, but now I just want to leave my hair like it is. Perhaps when I'll get there I'll be like "Michelle (my cousin) don't you want to go see Levi(her newborn)? And she'll be like "yeah, but you know I have to cut your hair" and then I'll be like: "It's fine, I'll just make another appointment for later" yes, no haircut. Must go to hobby lobby to return something else.

This guy is taking a stump out of our front yard, but it smells like he's just pooping all over, to me from here.

ps. becky- the pepermint bark was delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1