kat's korner

Tuesday, January 18

tuesday tuesday can't beat that day

I don't know what falls over Athens at night, but it is definatly something that makes me want to leave or drink. I guess it affects most people here. haha.

I just got back from my 3d design class. I'm just not mechanical. We have to use these saws that are actually fun to use; until I broke 2 haha right in a row. There is this really awesome drawing on the most dangerous looking one of a hand drawn in outline except for red severed fingers. Its completely awesome, and awe inspiring and makes me want to use the drill more than ever.

GODAMNIT if "ITS OVER" from the Blockbuster get stuck in my head ONE MORE FREAKING TIME I'm going to throw my television out of the window.

So I left all of my alcohol at my house which is upsetting me tonight. At least I could be drunk now.

PS If anyone has a TI83 calculator I can borrow for the next four months, please call me ASAP!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Sarah Tullis said…

    On the thought of severed fingers...
    My dad used to always ask the chefs at Japanese restaurants if they were missing any fingers while they were doing all their tricks with the knives. until one actually was.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1