kat's korner

Sunday, January 23

she's not a girl who misses much

I've ascertained that God's punishment for any kind of drinking is being woken up the next morning and not being able to fall back to sleep ever. its as if i can feel his presence in my headache... "next time don't drink that last Cape Cod"

so I hung out with Callie, Shane and Lily (she's so cute and big) yesterday and we were at the Starbucks in downtown athens and saw Mr. Suh? it was really weird he had his sweater tucked in to his jeans. hahaha. then the Wesleyan prison bus pulls by on broad street outside the window. it was really strange.

then i went and read at barnes and noble for a few hours. i was reading this book about this half jewish girl growing up in the 80s who had this form of OCD where she was like obsessed with religious laws. Anyway it was a really interesting and amusing? And it will convince you you have OCD.

So while I was at Barnes and Noble Bennett and Travis walk by so that was weird because I knew Travis, Stacey, Shane and Callie were going to dinner. So anyway turns out they were going to the restaurant next door and waiting around in Barnes and Noble. So Callie calls later and Callie, Stacey and I go downtown. We walk around until Stacey remembers that Fattie McBrayer works at the Firehouse a 21 and over club. It was empty when we got there and the drinks were super cheap. But we stayed until closing.

Anyway I heard like alot more than I wanted to about everything. And I remember alot of it, which is rare. So I woke up this morning with a fucking awful headache, and of course I can't sleep so I must listen to the Carpenters and try to type it off. I went downstairs to buy a coke but all the bible toters were in the elevator huddled together as if the devil might somehow spew my unkemptness and hangover on to them.

This was a very long and perhaps boring entry and for that I apologize.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Sarah Tullis said…

    not boring at all. actually quite interesting. so many odd occurences in one day...i wonder if the prison bus was the quiz bowl team. oh mr. suh, always so entertaining

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    sorry about the wrath of the Lord God. haha! sorry i haven't posted in a while. you're the coolest!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1