kat's korner

Thursday, January 27

profanity and nascar

Motherfucking cocksucker motherfucking shit fucker what am I doing? What am I doing? I don't know what I'm doing. I'm doing the best that I can. I know that's all I can ask of myself. Is that good enough? Is my work doing any good? Is anybody paying attention? Is it hopeless to try and change things? The African guy is a sign, right? Because if he isn't, than nothing in this world makes any sense to me. I'm fucked! Maybe I should quit. Don't quit! Maybe I should just fucking quit. Don't fucking quit! I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to fucking do anymore! Fucker! Fuck shit!

-Albert Markovski (I Heart Huckabees)

im watching oprah and dreading the next 18 hours. i just ate a nascar themed dinner in the cafeteria. i have run out of words.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Wow! Haha what the Fuck a nascar themed dinner??? Holy crap.

    I enjoyed your movie beginning thing. It was actually better than I remeber the movie being. I forgot it had that much cussing in that part. Oh well. Rock, you rock.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Sarah Tullis said…

    Seeing as how i have still not seen i heart huckabees, i pretty much thought you were on the verge of suicide. dang. haha. i'm gald you're doing well? thats not really a question because i am glad you're doing well. i like cookies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1