kat's korner

Tuesday, January 25

you want to marry me

I can't stop listening to Carly Simon. NO wait I can when Mockingbird comes on, but Nobody Does it Better and That's the Way I've Always Heard it Should Be are really rocking my world lately. I'm tearing up to the latter.

Anyways I called Ga State today and they were like yeah your in the computer just umm you fill out one sheet and mail it and we will see you this summer. I was like uhhh... ok? it was really strange and quick and I feel a pit at the bottom of my stomach. I mean this morning I was excited, but I think it was more of excited to have somewhere to go. Stupid night always making me rethink my hastily made decisions.

My Itunes informs me that my most listened to songs are as follows:

1. God Only Knows- The Beach Boys (55 times)
2. Fourth of July- Aimee Mann (9)
3. Brick- Ben Folds Five (9)
4. Dolly Parton- Hard Candy Christmas (8)
5. Elliott Smith- A Fond Farewell (8)
6. Elliott Smith- Rose Parade (8)
7. Beatles-Across the Universe (7)
8. Beck- Everybody Has to Learn Sometime (7)
9. Carly Simon- That's the Way I've Always Heard it Should Be (7)
10. Cat Power- I found a Reason (6)

I wish someone walked around behind me keeping statistics.


Steps: 12,000
Words said: 2,000
Outfits: 3
Visits to Bathroom: 4
F-word utterances: 6
Bus Trips: 3
Liquids ingested: 40 oz.

Side note: Thanks for the nice comments, and I look forward to seeing you in the ATL Amanda.




1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    someone needs to lay off on the beastie boys!! damn girl. but big ups to fond farewell & Beck-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1