kat's korner

Wednesday, January 26

do you think I would shoot at you?

my television should be taken away-- to ensure I wouldn't miss the Simple Life Interns I tuned into American Idol. Following the Simple Life I changed the channel to MTV for Newlyweds and the Ashlee Simpson show. I used to never watch any of this shit.

Anyway lately I have been considering the things that get stuck in your head. Like you know the things people say or something you read that you can't get out of your head for years at a time. Example: In the mid-90s I saw this episode of Oprah where they talked to African American women with abnormally large butts. This one woman had a size 6 torso, but a size 14 bottom. She could actually support a diet coke can on her ass-- like a table. It was an amazing image and I haven't been able to get it out of my head ever since.

Today's Purchases:
1 bag of Lay's Guacomole Chips
1 can of Fanta Orange
1 page fax
1 pastel blue bra
1 pastel purple bra
3 Summer Peach Snapple

2 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    thoughts on the oprah image:

    that is fantastic- in the true and common sense of the word

    that sucks. i mean of all the lovely images

    wow
    weird
    crazy
    interesting
    unfortunate
    out of control
    oprah

    yeah that's it
    hey! Lindsay Simpson and I are facebook buddies now. ha!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Wow, a coke can balancing on her ass. That's amazing. Haha I wish I couldve seen it, that's quite a feat. That's Mitch's kinda of girl...he likes black girls with huge hips. :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1