kat's korner

Monday, January 31

listen here sweetie.

2 Girls stand in front of row of peach colored bathroom sinks:

Girl 1: Why'd you cut your hair (face scrunched)?

Girl 2: (Cheerfully) It's so much easier (flipping newly shorned hair)!

Girl 1: (dissaprovingly) It's SOO short!

Girl 2: It's not that--

Girl 1: It's just that I was used to, it looked so pretty long--

Girl 2: Well I'm glad you like it Hon- (exits)

Girl 1: (Continues to brush teeth wondering why girl 2 cut her hair)

FIN

I don't think I fully captured the hostility of the conversation I overheard while washing my face.

So I'm posting again because I still have one drawing left to do and I feel like writing so deal with it.

DEAL WITH IT that's my mantra lately. Although I feel like mantras aren't supposed to be negative and the phrase deal with it has an overtly negative connotation. but you know deal with it.

my roommate was crying earlier because her parents don't want her to live with this guy she knows next year, and she was like this is the only time you will ever see me cry. And i was like its ok but just to let you know you will never see me cry because my heart is made of stone. AND IT IS.

So you know how I was going to move into an apartment and that's what was keeping me moving, and happy. and then my parents were all like you can't live by yourself. and i was like seriously though im 18 and im paying so it looks like ill do what i want when i want.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    hahah after i read your whole i do what i want line i silently added 'i'm in 12 gangs and we only commit hate crimes'. hilarity! ps the whole heart made of stone thing used to be your mantra for like a week... and its so not true you stone hearted bitch. i'm gonna go maul some disabled people...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1